Friday, November 14, 2008

Who knew Rae Rae was a photographer, too?

About this time last year, we found an amazing babysitter for Brooks through some mutual friends. Ryan and I feel so incredibly blessed to have Rae (or Rae Rae as the kids call her) in our lives!! She loves Brooks so much and I can't even begin to explain how comforting it is to have someone love your child the way you do. She keeps Brooks along with two other little girls and they are always up to something! Earlier this week, Rae took the kids out for some fall pictures and they turned out precious! How she got the three of them to cooperate...I'll never know...but I am so glad she did! These are some of my favorites...



















1 comment:

Gibbons said...

We miss you to! Those pictures are way tooo cute...I can't wait to put Christa in a day care. Even if it just a couple of days a week. She really needs to start playing with kids her own age..I left her alone in Sunday school one morning and you could hear her crying in the back..So I had to go and get her..I have been thinking of birthday parties to..Don't know what we are going to do yet..Take care!