Monday, November 3, 2008

Brooks's SCARY Jack-O-Lantern!!

Ryan and I opted against a stencil for our pumpkin this year. Instead, Brooks chose how to carve our pumpkin by choosing shapes for the eyes, nose, and mouth. (I know, I know!! Sometimes you just can't escape being a teacher!!) Brooks, being all boy as he ususally is, chose a scary pumpkin. Ryan and I could not stop laughing at him. The whole time we were carving the pumpkin, he would roar like he was some kind of monster. Seriously, where did he learn that?! Our little brave man wasn't so tough with the lights off though. When we lit the candle in the pumpkin and turned off the lights, he buried his head in my chest saying, "Lights on, mommy! No scary...no scary!" God love him!














1 comment:

Kat said...

I know every grand parent thinks that their grandchildren are the most Beautiful children that any one as ever seen. But, you all have to agree that MY grand children are certainly the most beautiful and precious children that you have ever seen. And my children are not bad looking either! Once you have seen the Doolittle's Blog take a look at Shannon's and Marci's blog and you will agree!! I have been blessed with a wonderful family and I love you all!! Hugs and Kisses.... Maemi loves you Brooks!!!!!