Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cars On Ice

Ryan and I took Brooks to see Disney on Ice this weekend in Atlanta. WOW!!!! I thought he was excited to see Thomas the Train last weekend! It didn't even compare!!

We got to Phillips Arena in perfect time to eat dinner and make it to the show on time. But, when we got out of the car, I realized I forgot my camera! I was so dissapointed. I have always been picture crazy and I can't believe I forgot my camera at such a special event! I wanted really cool pictures for Brooks to have to look at later. Ughhh! We found a store in the CNN center that sold disposable cameras so I do have some pictures, but they aren't so great. Better than nothing though :)!

Once I got over the camera ordeal, we had an amazing time! Ryan and I both agreed it was better than we expected....except the whole second half was about fairies. Brooks wasn't really feeling the fairies, you know!

Ryan and Brooks at the CNN center...had to make sure the camera worked!

Brooks doesn't want to use his sippy cup anymore. He is so independent!

This picture was taken when we got to our seats. Brooks did not like that it was dark. I didn't realize how scared he was until I saw this picture.

I can't believe he actually wore this hat! I hope that's a good sign that he'll wear his Halloween costume (Yes...he's going to be Lightning McQueen!).


Mater came out first!

Look at that face!! Priceless!!


Then Sally....

And Flo and Ramone...


Finally....Lightning!!
+

"Yay!" (He literally says "Yay" and claps for everything right now!)

What a happy little boy!

2 comments:

Greg Steiner said...

I just stumbled across your blog by accident and I have to say I love the Cars on Ice! Very cool.

The Wrights said...

Your pictures turned out good anyway. You can really tell he had a GOOD time. Looks like a lot of fun...we should take Lanie to see one of those shows sometime.