Sunday, September 7, 2008

Go Dawgs!!

Chuck E Cheese after the game...


Not watching the game...this smile is for the airplanes!

My little eco-friendly guy insisted on throwing his own trash away!


RIP Uga!


Of course I had to take pictures before everyone got hot and sweaty!



Deleriously excited! Running around the car like a nut!
Passed out before the fun starts! Wonder where he gets that from?!
Looking for Kay Kay (my mom)! When we got to the stadium he started calling for his Kay Kay. The only thing we can think of is that she went with us to Picture Day a few weeks ago so he associated the stadium with her being there. She loved that story!



Ryan and I took Brooks to his first UGA game of the season Saturday. He loved to dance when the band played and got so excited when the players ran on the field. Last year, he didn't really do much other than take in all the people, but this year he had a blast! He would yell or clap when everybody else did and kept saying "Go Doss...go doss!" Love it! Ryan and I were talking about how we can't believe this is the same creature that was doing flips in my belly almost 2 years ago. For anyone who doesn't know that story...I only managed a few games when I was pregnant because of my asthma and the heat. We had one night game that year and it was cool enough for me to actually stay for the whole game. When we ran onto the field that night and the fans started cheering, Brooks started going crazy in my belly! I'll never forget all the strangers feeling my stomach and watching him kick around. Wow! That seems like forever ago!

No comments: