Thursday, September 4, 2008

Parenting 101





Ryan and I helped Brooks with his very first "homework" assignment tonight. Rae Rae had us trace, cut out, and decorate our hands to reflect ourselves. Brooks used his Lightning McQueen and Mater toys to make tire tracks on his handprint. He also added Georgia Bulldog stickers that we had left over from his first birthday. Ryan (no surprise here!) made a camoflauge hand since he so loves his hunting and fishing hobbies. He even drew his wedding band! Guess he's proud of being married to me after all :)! For my hand, I chose polka dots since I am slightly addicted to them. I also drew pics to show that I am a teacher, that I like to decorate our house, that I enjoy photography, and that I make cakes. They actually turned out pretty decent if I must say so myself!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so excited to have another blog to read! Welcome to the blogging world!

Shannon said...

Doesn't it make you wonder how God could trust you with something so precious. one day they are this little fragile newborn and you blink and they are these amazing little people that some how seem to take your heart to places you never knew existed. You will love that you are keeping track of these special years. I have been writing everything down since the day I found out I was carrying my babies. I can't tell you how much joy it brings me when I sit down and read all the unblieveable things they have said or done. By far it is the beast thing I have done and I'm sure you will feel the same!~ Much Love Shannon

Unknown said...

Heather-the pictures of all you are just what i needed to perk me up today!I can't believe how much Brooks has grown and changed since Sophie's birthday party,he is so handsome.God has blessed you and Ryan with the most precious gift two people could ever receive. Love all of you! Lynnie