Friday, December 12, 2008

Big Boy Bed

The night before our flood, we decided to make Brooks's crib into a big boy bed. He actually sleeps in a toddler bed at the foot of our bed, but we needed to have a place for company to sleep because we are turning the guest bedroom into a playroom for Brooks. Ryan and I are very proud of ourselves because we got him a bed without spending hardly any money! The bed conversion kit from the baby store was $200, but Ryan (with a little help from his friends) was able to build it for nothing!!! Then, I used the matress from the guest bedroom, the comforter and sheets that I had in storage from my college bed, accent pillows I don't use anymore, and a black throw that was a gift from my friend, Ashley. I literally only spent like $15 on the black pillow shams...not bad if I do say so myself!

Goodbye custom bedding that Brooks barely even slept on...

No comments: