Sunday, December 7, 2008

I LOVE my parents!!!




My parents are absolutely amazing!! They are always there when I (or my brothers) have ever needed anything...no matter what is going on in their own lives at the time! From them, I have definitely learned to be selfless and how to provide for your children no matter what it takes. When the house flooded, Mama came up immediately to get Brooks since there were nails and funk everywhere. Then, Mama and Daddy both came back this weekend and worked their fannies off to help us start putting things back together. I am so blessed!! They have done this numerous times in my life for all three of us kids! I just wanted to take a minute to express how grateful I am for them and how much I love and respect them for how wonderful they are to their children. Thank you Mama and Daddy!!

2 comments:

Mama said...

Lordy, lordy pictures are worth a thousand words - not sure what I would have been saying in this one. We love ya'll and would do anything for you. That's what parents are all about...especially a parent of very special children. K-K

The joys of being a Cisson said...

Sorry to hear about the house!! I had no idea until talking to mom and Jennifer the other day. Hope that it is all getting there now. Would love to see you guys or hear from you. Praying for you always! Love you! Marci