Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Mommy! The eyes!!"

The next time you're in Savannah, you must eat at The Dawg House Grille. It is all red and black and all UGA!!!
Yes, my son drinks ranch dressing...gross, I know!


Brooks has this new game where he loves to scream as loud as he can and, when everyone turns to look at him, he just laughs hysterically. Sophie didn't really like this game too much!


Outside the restaurant was a painting of a scary dog in a doghouse. All you could see was the chain disappearing into the shadows and two scary, red eyes. Pretty creepy for a 20 month old! Once Brooks touched it and figured out it wasn't real, it all became a big joke! Brooks screamed and said, "Mommy..eyes!" like a million times just to see me act like I was scared.

Then, we had to run away. "Mommy..run, run!" Brooks is such a ham! I was laughing so hard I couldn't run! Good times, good times!



No comments: