Friday, October 24, 2008

Ughhhh!

I have been at home with an eye infection (which I refuse to actually call pink eye) all day. I literally catch EVERTTHING from my kids at school!

Sooo...I decided to use the time to get caught up on some papers for my master's class and it has totally reminded me of how much I don't want to be in school anymore! If you don't know, I have been working on my master's at UGA since before Brooks was born! I know, right?! That's a long time...and the worst part is that the end is not in the near future. My professor suggested I take time off when Brooks was smaller and I don't regret that one bit! The problem is that I just have no desire to do it anymore. I would so much rather spend time with my family than worry about school! Ughhhh!

Okay...I'm good now...just needed to vent!

No comments: