Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fair Fun!

So we finally made it to the fair Monday afternoon. The best part was the circus! Neither Ryan nor I remember going to a real circus growing up so we enjoyed it as much as Brooks!

Under the big top...
Watching the motorcycles in the cage ball! This was his favorite part!


Wow! The fair even had a Thomas the Train site! And...Gandaddy was able to get our tickets to ride the real Thomas in a few weeks for a discount :)!

"Daddy!!!!! DOC!!!!" Brooks insisted that this was Doc from Cars!



The longer I am a mother, I learn more and more to never say what you're never going to do. We left Brooks's stroller at home so we had to rent a wagon :(! The lady at the booth swore she sanitized them!!! Brooks could have cared less, but it really grossed me out!

Brooks and Sophie...this was Kay Kay's idea! This is also one of the few pictures of Sophie I actually got. She slept most of the time!


Brooks LOVES rubber ducks! He didn't want to pick just one!!

And his prize...




1 comment:

The Wrights said...

I don't know how we missed yall...we got there around 5:30 or 6 and we didn't leave until a little after 9. I wish we could've ran into yall, would've been good to see you.